Chocolate Quinoa Cookies
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (Note: 1/2 cup dry quinoa makes a little over a cup of cooked.)
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa flakes
- 1 cup unsweetened unsulfured shredded coconut
- 4 large bananas, mashed
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup dark organic unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1.5 tbsp organic raw cacao
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork and add vanilla and coconut sugar.
Add cooked quinoa, quinoa flakes, shredded coconut and raw cacao.
Mix well until combined.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop batter onto cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Makes 24 cookies.
I saw this recipes from
By Joy McCarthy Holistic Nutritionist